Privacy & cookies policy
What is a ‘cookie’ ?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored on the user’s terminal , which can be a personal computer , a mobile phone , tablet, etc. . These files allow the website to remember information about your visit , such as language and the preferred options , which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing the content. The cookies play a very important role to enhance the experience of using the web .
How do you use ‘cookies’?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information :
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The ‘login’ user to keep the session active on the web.
- The Web format preferential access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches over the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks with users accessing Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of ‘cookies’ used
This site uses both ‘cookies’ and temporary session cookies permanent . The cookies store session data only when the user accesses the web and cookies permanent data stored in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data are processed through cookies , the web can be used :
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the various options or services it there . For example , control traffic and data communication , identify the session , access the restricted access web parts , remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Are those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in your terminal or that the user defines. For example , the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design , geolocation terminal and locale where you can access the service.
Are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided . Allow adapting the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
‘Cookies’ statistical analysis
Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites . The information gathered through such cookies are used in measuring the activity of web sites , application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of the site , in order to make improvements to the service based on data that the users use
In some web pages may install cookies from third parties to support and manage services offered . As such , statistical services Google Analytics and Comscore.
How to manage ‘cookies’ in the browser?
The user has the option to allow , block or remove cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your machine:
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced Options.
- In ‘ Privacy’ and click the Content Settings button.
- In the section Cookies can configure.
To set permissions related ‘cookies’ in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel .
- In Firefox you can select the option Use custom settings for history to configure.
To set permissions related ‘cookies’ in Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select theSecurity tab and use the Delete browsing history to remove cookies . Enable the ‘Cookies’ and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies . After that , click OK.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site , which offers more precise control over privacy . This means you can disable cookies for all sites except for those that are trusted .