Protect Your Organization With an Efficient Identity Solution
Security for All Users and All Data
Identity and Access Management
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) protects access to resources with a comprehensive identity solution that securely connects all users, applications, and devices.
Set Up Identity Protection
Configure and fine-tune access policies using identities with contextual factors, such as user, device, location, and real-time risk information to control what a specific user has access to, and how and when they have access.
Find and Analyze Security Issues
Analyze Azure AD logins for anomalies that may indicate a security issue.
Ensure Secure Access
Ensure secure access across all scenarios in your organization through group membership, source IP address, device type, or accessed application.
Assign Roles and Permissions to Users
Set up the assignment of roles and permissions with a time-bound setting.
Review Access to Applications
Easily obtain reports to perform periodic reviews of access to your business applications at a point in time to detect potential threats.
Protect Your Business Applications With Identities
Azure Active Directory (B2C & B2B)
- Azure Active Directory is a Microsoft cloud-based identity and access management service that enables your employees to log in and access external resources.
- Azure Active Directory B2C is an identity management solution for consumers and customer-facing apps.
- Azure Active Directory B2B allows you to securely share your cloud applications and resources with users outside your organization.
Conditional Access & MFA
- Conditional Access technology brings signals together to make decisions and enforce your organization’s access policies.
- Access policies are if-then statements, if a user wants to access a resource, then they must complete an action.
- MFA adds a layer of protection to the sign-in process by requiring two-factor authentication to verify identity.
- Wide range of multi-factor authentication methods, such as text messages, calls, biometrics, unique access codes, and FIDO2 keys.
Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Discovers and defends Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and network devices against sophisticated threats.
- Reduces the attack surface.
- Threat investigation and remediation.
- In conjunction with Microsoft Intune mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM).
Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
- Increases security.
- Saves money by reducing the number of calls to IT with requests to reset or unlock passwords.
- Gives users the ability to reset their password or unlock their account.
- Increases productivity, allowing users to get back to work faster.
- Protected by multi-factor methods:
- Mobile app notification.
- Mobile app code (MSFT Authenticator).
Azure Identity Protection
Identity Protection analyzes signals about user accounts to calculate the likelihood and risk that the user’s identity has been compromised.
Depending on the risk level (low, medium, or high), Azure AD Identity Protection policies can be configured to block access or require a secure password change using multi-factor authentication.
- Identifies many types of risks, including:
- Use of anonymous IP addresses.
- Atypical travel
Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Uses your on-premises Active Directory signals to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions directed at your organization.
- Protects AD FS environments by detecting on-premises attacks against AD FS.
- Displays a Microsoft security score for greater visibility.
- Prioritizes users who represent the highest risk within your organization for further investigation.
- Provides clear incident information on a simple timeline
- Azure Active Directory (B2C & B2B)
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Conditional Access
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Privileged Identity Management
- Azure Active Directory (B2C & B2B)
Want to Learn More About Security?
Business Security with Microsoft 365 and Azure
Use Microsoft Security solutions to avoid risk and protect your entire organizational ecosystem.
Threat Monitoring, Detection, and Response
Natively coordinate detection, prevention, investigation, and response to detected threats.
Regulatory Compliance and Confidentiality Protection
Azure Information Protection (AIP) automatically protects and prevents data loss.
Perimeter Security and Networking
Control cloud security, finding weak points and protecting applications.
Please send us the following form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to help you with whatever you need.