Monitor Your Systems to Rapidly Detect and Respond to Threats
Protect Your Tools Before, During, and After a Breach
Threat Monitoring, Detection, and Response
This helps you gain control over the cloud applications used in your organization, know your level of security maturity and protect your email against malware, phishing attacks, etc.
Take Control of Your Applications
Know Your Current Security Level
Protect Yourself From Threats
Adopt Comprehensive Security
Configure Automated Alerts
Monitor Your Applications to Ensure Rapid Response and Avoid Attacks
Microsoft Sentinel & Microsoft 365 Defender (XDR)
- Microsoft’s native SIEM +SOAR for rapid threat detection and response.
- Automated incident and response generation from processing Windows events, logs, alerts from Microsoft and third-party tools, syslogs, etc.
- Microsoft 365 Defender. Microsoft 365 Defender is a suite of pre- and post-breach defense applications that natively coordinates detection, prevention, investigation, and response across endpoints, identities, emails, and applications.
Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Monitor and audit Cloud Apps.
- Discover Shadow IT and your risk score.
- Evaluate against compliance standards, prevent leaks, and limit access to regulated data.
- Threat detection and response.
Microsoft Defender for EndPoint & Microsoft Intune
- Detection and defense for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and network devices against sophisticated threats.
- Attack surface reduction.
- Threat investigation and remediation.
- In conjunction with Microsoft Intune, mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM).
Microsoft Defender & Attack Simulator
- Learn how to simulate email attacks to run realistic attack scenarios in your organization.
- Simulation campaigns using social engineering techniques:
- Credential theft.
- Malware attachment.
- Link in attachments.
- FunEngagement learning with PlayQuiz.
Microsoft Secure Score
- Measure your organization’s current security posture and identifies improvements.
- Tool included in Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
- Identify where to improve your security posture using threat-prioritized insights and guidance.
- Improve your security posture with a comprehensive set of controls.
Microsoft Defender for Office 365 & EOP
- Protects email and collaboration from zero-day vulnerability and against malware and phishing attacks.
- Post-breach investigation, search, and response.
- Zero-hour auto purge (ZAP).
- Safe attachments.
- Safe links.
- Time-of-click protection in email, Office clients, and Teams.
- Protection for workloads on SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Microsoft Defender for Office365
- Exchange Online Protection
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Microsoft 365 Defender
- Attack Simulator
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Secure Score
Want to Learn More About Security?
Business Security with Microsoft 365 and Azure
Regulatory Compliance and Confidentiality Protection
Perimeter Security and Networking
Please send us the following form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to help you with whatever you need.