Reduce Costs, Protect and Organize Your Azure Resources with a Good Control, Domain, and Optimization Plan
What Is Azure Governance?
Azure governance is the set of policies, roles, responsibilities, or processes that direct and control how an organization’s business divisions and IT teams cooperate to achieve their business objectives.
What Is the Governance Plan?
The governance plan focuses on guidance and discovery of the different Azure control and security options alongside the required company departments.
Planning and Prioritizing
Planning of initiatives and setting strategic priorities for the organization.
Phase 1: Analysis and Training
Phase 2: Development
Phase 3: Implementation
Maturity Level Assessment
- Current maturity level
- Expectations and objectives
- Skills workshops
- Technology/product workshops
Azure governance training*
Governance Plan Development
- Development and delivery of the Governance Plan by ENCAMINA
Implementation of Actions and Initiatives
- Governance implementation
- Governance management (Azure monitoring)
Next steps: prepaid bundle of hours/managed services (separate assessment)
(*) Initial reference methodologies are based on Microsoft’s CAF (Cloud Adoption Framework) and WAF (Well-Architected Framework).
PHASE 1: Maturity Assessment
The assessment consists of analyzing your organization’s type and level of use of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Understand the current level of cloud adoption and maturity in your organization.
- Set current or required levels of expectations and governance objectives.
PHASE 1: Training
- Skills Workshops: aimed at developing the necessary skills for Azure governance and control.
- Technology/product workshops: focused on developing skills to control the systems and products required for good governance.
- Ensure proper training and education of your organization in a series of workshops, taking into account its maturity level and the objectives identified/established in the previous phase.
- Obtain skills and best practices for Azure (roles, Way of Working, etc.).
- Learn about the Azure services and products required for good governance.
PHASE 2: Governance Plan Development
In this phase, the organization makes decisions related to the Azure Governance disciplines defined by Microsoft:
- Business Risks:
Document evolving business risks and your company’s business risk tolerance based on the classification of critical data and applications.
- Policy and Compliance:
Turn risk decisions into policy statements to establish cloud adoption boundaries.
Establish processes to monitor non-compliance with corporate policies.
PHASE 3: Implementation
Once the governance plan is completed and delivered, ENCAMINA may implement the identified actions and initiatives and manage the governance of Azure resources and services. To carry out the latter service the scope and management modality will be agreed upon completion of the project.
Optimize Your Azure Costs
Save costs on our subscriptions.
Avoid performance and scalability surprises.
Protect your organization from security threats and ensure compliance with policies.
Align and achieve business objectives.
Reduce TCO and maximize ROI.
Please send us the following form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to help you with whatever you may need.